• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst animes you have ever seen?

Vegito728

Registered Member
What is the worst anime you have ever seen and why?

Mine are,

Bo bo bo bo(Obvious reasons)
3x3 Eyes( Got boring way to fast and did not get exciting)

I'm sure there is more but can't think of anything.

R

Rosenkreuz

Bobobobobobobobobobobo are Inuyasha are some of my least favorite animes ever. Truly terrible imho

L

lilbballfrk

FLCL - craziest anime i have ever seen. i didnt understand any of it. -.-

B

barfootboards

what u cant say FLCL was bad, ah crap, this was brought up b4, i had a really good way to understand it, cuz my friend was confused, but i cant remember what i said, anyway, Love Hina sucked, only reason i contyinued watching it is cuz i hate leaving unfinished shows and i wanted to see the kid get with the chick

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lain as to be the most boring anime I have seen, like I have explained in my Lain post, there's no action at all, and it's to slow, it made me wanna fall asleep.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Reign----- It was on Adult Swim for a while and Personally thought it was terrible

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Inuyasha
FLCL
Any "anime" on WB
Azumanga D . . . Daoh? Something like that.

They all suck and there's just no entertainment value in any of them.

D

Dark Mystic

Serial Experiments Lain - The interpretation of psychosis and the dark side of one's own mind can be one of the most difficult themes to base a story off of. To me, this series not only failed - it slammed into a brick wall at 150mph.

Angel's Egg - I cannot even begin to explain why this anime movie failed on so many levels. It just left me saying "wtf" over and over.

Blur

iPimp
vampire hunter D was pretty fuckin lame...

sailor moon, yugioh, pokemon, are also very bad. Gundam wing, seed etc were all shit aswell. borrrrring

A

Angel03

I would have to go with Iczer One, I only needed to see one episode(maybe less), to see how bad it was. The animation wasn't too great and neither was the plot. Blodd the Last Vampire, gross and it didn't make any since(messed up). Kite, too wierd and hard to understand.