Worst animation in an Anime

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Though ofcourse theres going to be a big gap in anime animation between decades so lets list only the animes made after 2001. List the anime and the year and reason why you thought it was poorly done.

Suzuka (2005) is taking the cake for me. The drawings are inconsistent. The proportions seem off and the detail on the characters range from good to half-assed. The close-ups are well drawn but full body shots are often less detailed or out of proportion...

This is the only one I can think of right now. Im watching the series right not and this came to mind as probably one of the poorest animated recent series Ive ever seen.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The only thing that comes to my mind right now is M. D. Geist. Sure it was a older anime but the animation sucked and the characters were all poorly drawn imo.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Ninja Nonsense. I thought the animation was just slopped together, so it totally put me off on watching the show.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Shin chan. I saw a commercial for it on adult swim and I was like WTF so I looked it up on Wikipedia and found out it really is an anime...(0)_(0)

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Shin chan. I saw a commercial for it on adult swim and I was like WTF so I looked it up on Wikipedia and found out it really is an anime...(0)_(0)
I gotta agree, Shin Chan looks like a joke. Its look like something a child would create while finger painting.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
I guess the author wanted it to be drawn like that, but COME ON. Shin chan just makes every other anime look bad...:(