• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst AMV

K

kajin_phoenixlord

What's the worst AMV you've ever seen? I just saw a video just recently. Someone had the nerver to try and combine "Switch" by Will Smith with Sailor Moon. It didn't make any since at all.

S

SF3P0X1

I think I saw one a bit ago where someone tried to combine AXEL F by Crazy Frog with Wolf's Rain. It was just... ew. I mean geez. I've made Crazy Frog videos. They can be fun and crazy, but... Wolf's Rain can be done right with Crazy Frog, I know it. Just not by that guy.

S

SOAD2k8

THeres a lot of "bad" AMVs out there and I stay away from those. You can usually tell when a video is bad before you even watch it if you've watched enough.

S

SF3P0X1

I at least give the ones that smell of "ugh" a chance to prove me wrong. I haven't found one yet that has.

P

p2njJJ

i saw an AMV to goodbye by SR71 that only used dbz movie 12 and the trunks special it realy sucked