• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WORST advice subsection ever!!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Good grief! What is it with some of you here???

I may be outspoken, brash, candid, and straightforward but I'm sick of being judged as an unethical witch.

I've been through the wringer this last week, and there's been no compassion from anyone, and harsh words from a few. No matter how vulnerable I splay my guts out there, I had hoped people would see through my style enough to at least help me a bit.

This is so fucked. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
What's this in response to?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Good grief! What is it with some of you here???
See that? That's about as charming as you've ever tried to be here. You just answered your own question.

I may be outspoken, brash, candid, and straightforward
Or, you may be abrasive, snippy, poorly filtered and quick to blame everyone but yourself for problems. I guess it depends on who's writing the adjectives.

I've been through the wringer this last week, and there's been no compassion from anyone, and harsh words from a few.
You acquired dogs that don't please you. What kind of outpouring did you expect for that, from all the people you had rubbed the wrong way? The signature histrionics were over the top: "I haven't put makeup on for five days." Seriously, now.

No matter how vulnerable I splay my guts out there, I had hoped people would see through my style enough to at least help me a bit.

This is so fucked. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
This is why I'm bothering to post; because I have hope that I can get one helpful thought across. Right here you're admitting that the problem you're having with others is rooted in your own willful behavior patterns, and yet you follow up in the next breath by declaring yourself an innocent victim. I wonder if you can see the disconnect there.

shelgarr

Registered Member
I'm no different than any of you guys. It's just that you think you've earned yourself the right, and that I have not. None of you have a clue. You're heartless, biased, prejudice bullies. Accept it.