Movies Worst Actor/Actress

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bliss, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Which actors/actresses do you dislike and why?

Personally I can't stand Ben Affleck. I think he loves himself too much. He's also got that annoying grin that makes me want to punch him in the face, and I'm not even violent!

2. General-G

General-G Registered Member

I dislike every actor(for the exception of smith.),i dunno why but i prefer athletes..

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

So you don't enjoy any movies unless Will Smith is in them? :confused:

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

That's kind of unfortunate since Smith's movies tend to blow.

I can't stand Ashton Kutcher or Lindsay Lohan. Neither of them have any reason to be acting as they're both terrible.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

6. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Thank GOD someone else agrees. Every guy I've come across thinks she's drop dead gorgeous [vomit].
    Sick and tired of seeing and hearing about that pretentious woman. And yes, the bloody accent is fake and exaggerated.

What do people think about Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson? I think he's a brilliant and Oscar-worthy actor.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Pugz likes this.
  8. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I'm not too keen on Nicolas Cage. Not the worst legitimate actor full stop but the worst I can think of right now. I've enjoyed some of his old work but his voice always grates on me. As does his face. Some of his recent flicks made me want to put my eyes against a hole in the mens bathroom cubicles and have them rammed out.
    [​IMG]

That isn't Ghost Rider - that's me after I watched it.

9. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman. Can't stand either of 'em. The only movie she made I can sit through is THE PROFESSIONAL. In her later movies she's simply horrible. There's nothing about the expressions on her face remotely realistic. She looks like she's struggling to simulate emotions.

As for him, the movie SHATTERED GLASS had a fascinating story but was sunk by his clumsy acting. And let's not talk about the STAR WARS movie they made together. No chemistry together whatsoever and they're both embarrasingly bad

10. Charlie_Says

Charlie_Says Registered Member

I must be the only person who dislikes Emma Watson. I don't know why, I don't even know the girl...but I just find her annoying. I am a bit of a Harry Potter nut...and it bores me to no end listen to everyone go on and on about how amazing she is and how breathtakingly beautiful she is. She's not that incredible. The way she plays Hermione is nothing like how she is in the book...and there are plenty of women out there who are a hundred times prettier than she is. I'm also not too crazy about posh people-but I won't bring that into it. Thing is, I know two people who met her and both say she is a bitch. So it's kind of made up my mind for me.

I am in no way jealous...if I was I would be jealous of every other actress in Harry Potter and I'm not.

Rant over :S