Nintendo 64 Worst 50 N64 games!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Jan 31, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well I was searching for the Nintendo 64's worst game and I found a list of the 50 worst instead.

Worst 50 Nintendo 64 Games - Game Ratio

you have to admit that some of those games just sound pathetic, I haven't even heard of most of them.

I didn't know there was a Dr. Mario 64

Don't worry I'm a huge Nintendo 64 fan so I'm not hating on N64 or anything.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

That list has lost any chance at credibility. It doesn't even have Superman 64 on it.

3. dDave

Oh yeah I forgot about that game it was one of the worst superhero games of all time according to me.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Fixed it for you.

5. dDave

Fixed what?

Oh now I see it, thanks I needed that. (I must not have been thinking right)

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never played ANY of those games thankfully. I'm glad BattleTanx 64 didn't make it onto that list. A lot of people hated it but I thought it was really fun. I loved the 4 player capture the flag mode. I wish more CTF games would have more than two teams.

7. dDave

yeah Battle tanx was pretty good except the single player was lacking seriously in a creative plot and color (the levels were so dull and they used the same building over and over again it was also kind of unrealistic how there were no people around and you couldn't drive into the water.

Theg game would have been much better with only 4 player mode maybe more features there instead of in single player which was horrible.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Pokemon stadium was the shit back in the day....

fuck all yall haters

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

How dare they put Pokemon Stadium on that list.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm not a fan of the Pokemon games, but Stadium isn't one of the worst.