TV Worse TV family

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've had a discussion about best television family, now I want to have a discussion about the worse television family. Which TV family would you like the least to live with? Thoughts and explanations please.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
The Tanners from Full House. That is WAY too happy and cheesy for me. Also, as much as I love Family Guy, I'd hate to be in that family. They got all mad and freaked out over Brian's Atheism, and Peter is freaking retarded. :lol:

The Tanners from Full House. That is WAY too happy and cheesy for me.
7th Heaven, too.

Since I said that, I'm going with 7th Heaven as my choice. Why you ask? Well, they are too perfect. Since you said "least to live with" then it would be them. I would be the black sheep of the family! We can't have that. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't try. It's just that they have that perfect way of living and I just wouldn't fit in. I would be the Jessica Alba of the series; sent off to military school or wherever she went. :D

Bliss

Sally Twit
Probably the Banks family from Fresh Prince. Don't get me wrong, they live in a palace and that would be awesome but Uncle Phil would scare me too much. He is the devil when he gets angry.

Marvelous1

Registered Member
The Bundys from Married With Children. They never have any money. There's never any food in the house. And they're completely disfunctional as a family.