TV Worse TV family

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We've had a discussion about best television family, now I want to have a discussion about the worse television family. Which TV family would you like the least to live with? Thoughts and explanations please.

2. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

The Tanners from Full House. That is WAY too happy and cheesy for me. Also, as much as I love Family Guy, I'd hate to be in that family. They got all mad and freaked out over Brian's Atheism, and Peter is freaking retarded. :lol:

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

7th Heaven, too.

Since I said that, I'm going with 7th Heaven as my choice. Why you ask? Well, they are too perfect. Since you said "least to live with" then it would be them. I would be the black sheep of the family! We can't have that. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't try. It's just that they have that perfect way of living and I just wouldn't fit in. I would be the Jessica Alba of the series; sent off to military school or wherever she went. :D

4. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I also wouldn't want to be apart of the Camdens from 7th Heaven. They were way too wholesome and bit annoying.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Probably the Banks family from Fresh Prince. Don't get me wrong, they live in a palace and that would be awesome but Uncle Phil would scare me too much. He is the devil when he gets angry.

6. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

The Bundys from Married With Children. They never have any money. There's never any food in the house. And they're completely disfunctional as a family.