Wii Worse game for Wii

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Lionsnake, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Lionsnake

Lionsnake Registered Member

Hey, I would like to know what is the worst game youv'e bought for the "WII" not "GAME CUBE".

For me it would be "Tomb Raider Anniversary" please let me know what's your's =!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Big Brain academy, loada crap :/

The aiming on Zelda is pissing me off a bit but that's all i hate about it.

3. missingno

missingno Registered Member

Psh. None of those hold a candle to Offroad Extreme. It's virtually unplayable, considering the Wiimote steering is incredibly unresponsive, and 95% of the time, the steering doesn't respond, and when it does, it responds too much. Mini Desktop Racing is almost as bad, though steering responds a tad more, and the tracks are very cool, but it's still horrible. Both games are made by the same company.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Chicken shoot, I played it at the store once, seriously it might be the single worst game ever made, no joke.

5. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

I wouldn't say the worst game for the wii, but probably. 4 by 4 monster truck. It's just a generic driving game except you're a slow monster truck that can't do shit if you hit something, and when you get a boost there's a chance you'll boost right into the wall, all the turns are so unexpected and annoying.

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Spiderman 3 was pretty horrible in my opinion

7. missingno

missingno Registered Member

you mean that racing game with the ghetto Wii-Wheel?

8. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Yep, the black wii-wheel. It's semi-decent if you don't try to take it as a serious game to beat. Still annoying as hell sometimes, though.

9. Lionsnake

Lionsnake Registered Member

what do u think about resident evil 4 ?

It's cool right?:confused:

10. JukeButton

JukeButton New Member

i think the sports games are pretty tough...such as madden and them