Worrying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Are you the type of person to worry about everything?

I seem to be worrying a lot lately about major things, but perhaps with another's perspective things might not seem that major. Yet, I worry.

And you?

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I worry a lot about almost everything. To the point where it can control my actions.

In fact, im currently worrying about something so much i doubt ill be able to sleep much, If at all. But its a big thing, so Meh.

/life story.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm not one to fret over small things, it does not bug me if I don't have two matching socks, or if my toast is slightly burnt. The small annoyances in life really don't cause me to worry. However, relationships (romantic/friendship) do cause me to worry. I'm very keen on the treatment of others, and the perception they have of my treatment. I don't care if they think I'm a loser or something along those lines, hwoever if they believe I'm mis treating them, then i worry.

ysabel likes this.
  4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I let myself worry for a while, then I slap myself back to reality. The problem with spending your present time just worrying about something in the future, it doesn't really do anything productive (especially if it's something you have no control over).

5. Minimint1

Minimint1 Registered Member

I worry a lot on some things but not very constantly. Like back in grade 10 aparently when I was away the teacher picked somebodies poetry to read out and it was mine and my mate told me. I was worrying about the next day and lost a LOT of sleep. I was afraid the other kids would think I'm soft and lame because my poems were really deep. Turns out they thought they were really good. Also last year I got a hair cut and the guy cut it sooo short and I worried that people at school would tease me. Turns out they did...lol.

6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I tend to worry about most things and it works its way into my sleep all the time.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I am a horrible worrier even though I try not to be. I have a few ideas as to how I earned this disposition, but they're no matter now. I hate worrying as much as I do but I hate not worrying almost more.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Yes I think I worry to the point of excess, particularily at night when I'm trying to get to sleep. Things make me anxious quite easily which is really annoying because sometimes I can even tell when my worry and anxiety is a bit over the top but I can't tune it out.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm really not a worrier. I tend to constantly have a lot on my mind, which interferes with sleeping, but I tend to mull the problems over rather than worry about them.
    The way I see it, worrying won't change anything, so why add the additional stress to my life?

10. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I think that all the time... but it doesn't help :lol: