• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Worlds Strongest Toddler

dDave

V.I.P.
I watched this documentary today and I have to say that I found it to be very interesting.

World's Strongest Toddler - Extraordinary People - Documentary - YouTube

No doubt many secrets concerning all sorts of cures for muscle degenerative diseases are in this kids body, hopefully doctors are able to make use of this without hurting him, this could be a big deal.

I wonder if this kid will become a professional athlete one day. It also makes you wonder if any other athletes have this condition and we just don't know about it, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out about that.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't watch the video right now but plan to later. I knew someone that claimed her 8 year old daughter was exceptionally strong. At the time I thought she was full of it because the kid was kind of scrawny but now maybe not.