World's Smallest Mother Giving Birth Again

Hiei

The Hierophant
Oh, gross. I didn't read the article, not going to lie. As soon as I saw what the lady looked like, then I saw a picture of their family already, I just couldn't read it.

Good for her for trying to have another kid, though. I would think that having a growing child in her tiny body would crush her from the inside out, though. And I kind of wish I could be there to see the delivery.

And to see them have sex.

But doctors warned Mrs Herald a baby would grow so large inside her tiny body it would eventually crush her organs, strangling her from the inside out.

Eight months later, the couple were thrilled when they discovered they were expecting and decided to go ahead even though family and doctors begged them to reconsider.
Mrs Herald, who had decided not to take contraception, said: ‘They all told me that I would die. They begged me not to have a baby.​

If I were her husband, I would desperately not want to continue to have children. It sounds like a huge risk she's taking. Very brave, but still. And yeah, the sex thing is... somewhat unimaginable :shifteyes:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I actually heard about this on my way into work this morning. Only I listen to a very crude morning show. I mean to go to their website and look at the pics...but now I don't have to!

They said she looked like a short snowman.

Also, wow. All of her other children seem to be of normal size. I wonder if this one will be as well.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
what? what? that's her? he's her husband??????
:-o :dazed:
human's insanity knows no limits.lol. is it love though? haha..
poor her, poor her husband, poooooooooor the whole familyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
she's risking her health and yet she doesn't care.
i wonder what that guy finds in her.
poor babys for having those parents. :shifteyes: those babys might face the same problems as the mother. [though they may seem normal, but who knows what they experience in the future]

i can't believe i saw this.

*faints*

Bliss

Sally Twit
Her PJ's are awesome.

Anyway, I think they should have stopped after two children. It'd be pretty awful if she died giving birth. She's putting a lot at risk here.