World's Smallest Mother Giving Birth Again

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Merc, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Oh, gross. I didn't read the article, not going to lie. As soon as I saw what the lady looked like, then I saw a picture of their family already, I just couldn't read it.

Good for her for trying to have another kid, though. I would think that having a growing child in her tiny body would crush her from the inside out, though. And I kind of wish I could be there to see the delivery.

And to see them have sex.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

If I were her husband, I would desperately not want to continue to have children. It sounds like a huge risk she's taking. Very brave, but still. And yeah, the sex thing is... somewhat unimaginable :shifteyes:

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

It does seem a bit...odd, but they're happy and that's all that matters really.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I actually heard about this on my way into work this morning. Only I listen to a very crude morning show. I mean to go to their website and look at the pics...but now I don't have to!

They said she looked like a short snowman.

Also, wow. All of her other children seem to be of normal size. I wonder if this one will be as well.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

what? what? that's her? he's her husband??????
    :-o :dazed:
    human's insanity knows no limits.lol. is it love though? haha..
    poor her, poor her husband, poooooooooor the whole familyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
    she's risking her health and yet she doesn't care.
    i wonder what that guy finds in her.
    poor babys for having those parents. :shifteyes: those babys might face the same problems as the mother. [though they may seem normal, but who knows what they experience in the future]

i can't believe i saw this.

*faints*

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Her PJ's are awesome.

Anyway, I think they should have stopped after two children. It'd be pretty awful if she died giving birth. She's putting a lot at risk here.

8. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I just had to start laughing imagining them in the middle of the act. XD A mental image worthy of subtalk

9. angelfeather

angelfeather Registered Member

it looks to me that they will want to have also a fourth kid :) .. everything is possible when you're in love

10. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Yeah, I guess being children's size can pay off. :cool: