• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

World's 'sexiest computer hacker' appears in court charged with $3m

Daemonic

Registered Member
Staring alluringly into the camera with dazzling blue eyes and a rather daring outfit is the Russian student accused of a plot to defraud British and U.S. banks of millions.
Kristina Svechinskaya, 21, has been dubbed the ‘world’s sexiest computer hacker’ after being charged with being part of a gang aiming to steal $220million (£139million).
In leather boots and skin-tight jeans, she wept during her court appearance. Today, she is due in court again, charged with conspiracy to commit bank fraud and false use of passports.

World's 'sexiest computer hacker' appears in court charged with $35m computer scam | Mail Online
:-o

Those crazy Russian girls....

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
She's a good looking girl, but I don't think she has much competition in the "sexiest hacker" department :-/. Also, one of the comments on the posted story said she doesn't even hack. So she's more like the "sexiest employee of hackers," and really, that's not quite as sexy a story. Also, damn Russians, what's up with them and hacking everything? They hacked my roommates gmail account not long ago. Although, I guess it might be a slightly better national criminal-habit than email scams (I'm looking at you Nigeria ಠ_ಠ).
------
For anyone wondering: Where Did All Those Gorgeous Russians Come From? :)

Last edited:

Shwa

V.I.P.
Who ever thought a russian woman was capable of that, I thought they were mostly mail-order, lol.

~Shwa

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Looks have nothing to do with a thing like this.
She's up in court for something she may or may not have done. She thinks that if she cries they will be lenient on her.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Yeah...she's not that hot to get leniency....at least from me anyways, lol.

~Shwa