• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

World's most pierced woman gets married!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
EWWWWWWW!!!!

PerezHilton.com said:

Elaine Davidson, "the world's most pierced woman", has finally found the ring that matters most.

The 46-year-old Edinburgh, Scotland resident with nearly 7,000 piercing married conservatively dressed civil servant without a piercing on his body, Douglas Watson.

Despite the 192 pieces of jewelry almost completely covering her face during the ceremony, Watson gushed:

"Elaine looked astonishing. People see the piercings, but I see the amazing personality underneath. We have known each other for a long time."

The Guinness world record holder never removes any of the piercings, but says she is able to lay down and sleep completely comfortably without any pain!
I can't believe people like her exist. She looks scary.