• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

World's hardest obstacle course

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This video is unbelievable. This is supposedly the world's hardest obstacle course and only three people have ever completed the entire thing. Here's one of them.

YouTube - SASUKE 2010 ?? ???? Yuuji Urushihara

Are any of you any good at this kind of stuff? How far do you think you could get?

I'm pretty agile and have decent upper body strength, especially when I work out regularly. I also have rock climbing experience. I like to think I'm good at obstacle courses, but this thing is insane. I don't think I could complete much of it, especially everything right in a row. It has to be so tiring.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I love the Ninja Warrior series as I like seeing what the human body can do when highly trained. I take a look at the final challenge (the tower) and think "Bloody hell, how are you meant to get up there in 30 seconds". Then I see it done, and I'm amazed. The people who've completed the courses have damn well earned their title.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ninja Warrior is actually how I found out about this. There's a show here called American Ninja Warrior where they find the ten best Americans to send to Japan to take on that ridiculous course. All of them are gymnasts, professional stuntmen, or parkour/freerunners.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would love to try all of those. The first two qualifying rounds looked hard enough but that last one was insane. And then when I thought it was over he did that huge ladder and then rope climb. I would love to try all of this stuff.

I know for sure I couldn't make it but I think it would be a great challenge. I would also love to have regular access to such a course to practice on whenever I wanted. Now that would be fun.

Impact

V.I.P.
That was just insane. There were so many moments where I had to hold my breath to see if he would actually make it. I love watching things like this, seeing the extremes of what people can actually do. I know I could never ever pull of anything close to that.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I would love to try something like that, the hardest I've ever done was the Marine Corps basic training obstacle course, and that was hard. But the MXC and Ninja Warrior courses look hard...but fun and challenging!

~Shwa

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was intense, I would love to attempt the obstacle course, I know there's no way of me completing this thing but it would be fun to try it out. I do wonder how far I could get though. Mads respect to the people that were able to complete this.

BigBob

Registered Member
I love Ninja Warrior. I use to watch it every single time it was on G4 before they brought the "American Ninja Warrior". I use to always root for Shingo Yamamoto. He never finished but he was always my favorite gas station attendant, haha. He consistently makes it to the third stage. You'd be suprised to know that the first person to ever complete it did the final stage faster then Yuuji.

I could probably complete half of the 1st and 2nd rounds, but after that my size would get the best of me.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
That looks so intense.

I like to think of myself as pretty agile and strong but these guys are way out of my league! :lol: I'd feel dumb competing with these guys. It does look like it would be a lot of fun to try, some of the obstacles aren't that bad, others of them look like they're impossible take that stunt he pulls at 7:30 in the video, crazy.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think one of the hardest parts of the video from the OP is earlier on in the 3rd course when he "jumps" the pullup bar up like 6 or 7 rungs. That was absolutely insane.

Here's another video I found. It's similar to the first course in the first video but with a few things changed:

YouTube - SASUKE 2010 ??1st??

It's no wonder the Japanese came up with courses like this. It feels like a real life Mario meets Sonic the Hedgehog.