• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

World Record High Dive

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's nuts, why would anyone even attempt something like that is beyond me. I've jumped from high cliffs before but I would never try that jump that's for sure.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Well we have officially learned that this guy in the video is insane. I would never do anything similar to that in any way. Though I do find it great that he did at least break a record so it's not like he was just jumping that high for the hell of it or trying to see if he'd mess up and get killed.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I cant even imagine what sort of mess he would be in if he made a mistake.
That is some crazy stunt to pull, I am not afraid of heights and have worked in a crane at around 140 feet and I can tell you when I got down I needed to change my shorts.

I wonder how long the record will stand.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That was insane. I could barely watch. I thought he was just going to jump straight down, was the flips really necessary?? Insane!!!