• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games world of warcraft

Michealleo

hi guys i love gaming . I am still playing world of warcraft . It's an awsome PVP game that u can play online with ur friends and other user online . This game has alots of fun . If u guys have more updates related to PVP games then please share me with . thanks alots .

kandywoodson

world war craft is enjoyable games i have also play this games in my weekly holidays time..
i play on-line world video games in world war craft it is so good and enjoyable games.. i have getting lot of fun and enjoyed in this games... so i like to play this games......

Ziggy

Sup?
I played WoW for a little while.

The only bit I enjoyed was doing instances and dungeon crawls with my friends. Playing by yourself can get very tiresome and boring.