• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games World of Warcraft Plans Ruined

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
These people apparently were planning a massive/epic attack for quite a while. Then some guy named Leroy Jenkins decides to bum rush the lair instead of waiting for the attack plan to carry out.

The funny part is that there are actually people who are this serious about WoW. They even calculated their survival chances and everything.

YouTube - Leeroy Jenkins

LOL! :lol:

Do you know anybody this into WoW? :lol:

Iris

rainbow 11!
THIS IS SO OLD. I swear to god I heard about this two years ago. :|

My coworker plays it, but he isn't obsessed with it.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I don't know anybody into warcraft. But i know dudes this into Runescape, which is 10* worse

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Keep in mind that video is ridiculously old. Most end-game dungeons don't require that much planning anymore so it's hard to make a comparison to present day players.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
This was staged.

But it was still hilarious.
This.

Not surprisingly, the people who are THAT into WoW figured it out.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
That's a classic. I can remember plenty of instance runs being ruined by a single idiot when I played WoW. Though, I never made it to endgame.

dDave

V.I.P.
Haha I've seen that one before, it's ridiculous.

I'm not even sure how it might be possible to calculate the chance of survival, that's how you know they're a little bit too into it.

That guy really ruined their plans though.

:lol:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I just have to say how hard I laughed at that. Seriously. I was spluttering and choking. :lol: