• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

World Leaders

marshall

Registered Member
ok now you may remember earlier in the year, terrorists stole 9 RPG's from an enemy country. now three world leaders are in sydney and they arent suspicous at all!!! WTF is up with our prime minister?!?!?! :mad:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not too sure what you're talking about, we have a pretty strong international user base here. Care to elaborate?

marshall

Registered Member
ok well i think it was in january terrorists stole 9 of our rocket launchers. now the Prime minister, The President and the chinese Leader are ALL in australia and they arent at all suspicious about the missing weapons. idiots!!! they've even stopped a group of terrorists halfway to the destination and they still aint worried! :sick:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So nine RPGs are missing, and three world leaders are meeting in Sydney to fix it?

A group of terrorists going where? Did they have the RPGs?

bpool_lee

Where have they been stolen from, you say our but that could be anywhere.

Fantasy

The White Wolf
"The nine rocket launchers were in a batch of 10 allegedly stolen from a private storage facility at Orchard Hills in Sydney's west in 2002. Security agencies believe they were then placed in PVC piping and buried in the national park between Sydney and Wollongong."

Liek, ya.

[EDIT] >< Posted the wrong thing. Any way to delete the post? =<

Last edited:

marshall

Registered Member
yeah... what i dont get is that they arent at all suspicoious about the damn RPG's!