• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

World Domination Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
This is the latest version of my Earth based field control deck. It was created to dominated the field of battle. Hense the new name, World Domination deck. Anyway, here it is:

5-6* monsters: 2

2x Dark Dust Spirit

1-4* monsters: 18

3x Berserk Gorilla
3x Gigantes
2x Chiron the Mage
2x Enraged Battle Ox
2x Giant Rat
3x Gilasaurus
1x Exiled Force
1x Morphing Jar
1x Injection Fairy Lily

Spell: 16

2x Gaia Power
3x Giant Trunade
1x Last Will
1x Graceful Charity
1x Pot of Avarice
1x MST
1x Heavy Storm
2x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Nobleman of Extermination
1x Premature Burial
1x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 7

1x Call of the Haunted
3x The Spell Absorbing Life
1x Ceasefire
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
Side Deck: 15

2x Ancient Gear Beast
1x DD Assailant
2x King Tiger Wanghu
2x E-Hero Wildheart
1x Gyaku Gire Panda
3x Cold Wave
2x Messenger of Peace
1x Cybernetic Cyclopean

Anyway, this is the latest version of my deck. I am open to suggestions but it has to be within the theme of this deck. Example, monsters must be earth element and spells must support the theme or improve the theme. My trap line up is best left alone. Thank you for spending the time to read this.

Edited: I took the Scapegoat out of the Side deck and replaced it with Torrential Tribute.

Edited: I updated it according to the latest bans and and added a few cards that have become helpful to the deck again.

V

vampire lord

/ havent run a earth deck before so i cant realy help. srry. but it does look solid. 7.5/10

also, nice icon. i like it.

L

luisdaman

ill give it 8-10 for originality but put in a torrential plzz thats staple

M

Mechaknucles

Wow, I am just visualizing the startegy and I am completly blown away. But for the trap line up, I am going to suggest one minor difference. The best way to kill the worryment of Sak. Armor is to use a mind Harox to see what your opponent is bluffing and what he is using. Then, if one is Sak. Armor or another annoying trap, use Nobleman of Extermination and BOOM! gone forever...he he...bada bop bop ba! I'm lovin it!
9/10
the strategy....THE STRAGTEGY!!!

S

!sTrIkE nInJa!

Kos4Evr said:
This is the latest version of my Earth based field control deck. It was created to dominated the field of battle. Hense the new name, World Domination deck. Anyway, here it is:

5-6* monsters: 2

2x Dark Dust Spirit

1-4* monsters: 18

3x Berserk Gorilla
3x Gigantes
2x Chiron the Mage
2x Enraged Battle Ox
2x Giant Rat
3x Gilasaurus
1x Exiled Force
1x Morphing Jar
1x Injection Fairy Lily

Spell: 15

2x Gaia Power
3x Giant Trunade
1x Last Will
3x Magic Mallet
1x MST
1x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Nobleman of Extermination
1x Premature Burial
1x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 5

1x Call of the Haunted
3x The Spell Absorbing Life
1x Ceasefire

Side Deck: 15

2x Ancient Gear Beast
2x DD Assailant
2x King Tiger Wanghu
2x E-Hero Wildheart
1x Gyaku Gire Panda
3x Cold Wave
2x Messenger of Peace
1x Scapegoat

Anyway, this is the latest version of my deck. I am open to suggestions but it has to be within the theme of this deck. Example, monsters must be earth element and spells must support the theme or improve the theme. My trap line up is best left alone. Thank you for spending the time to read this.
If you are going for a field control based deck then i would suggest throwing in a guardian sphinx in there. bouncing all cards on your opponents side of the field is sick plus it will not be that hard to summon seeing as you have three speccial summon mosters 3 gigantes and 3 gillasaurus. good deck 8/10

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Actually, Dark Dust Spirit is more effective than Guardian Sphinx. It destroys all monsters on the field (only face up) instead of adding them back to their hand. The only thing it doesn't stop in Sangan.

I agree that Guardian Sphinx is field control, but it is not aggro. That is why I use DDS.

In regards to luisdaman:

I will take out the Scapegoats in the side deck for a torrential but I won't use Torrential unless I side in Wildheart.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Well I have updated my deck according to the latest ban/restricted list and added a few cards that help the theme out.

And Killakidd, I've tried Nimbles but they weren't aggro enough for my deck.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kos4Evr said:
Mods, Please lock this thread.
Sim-Sim-Solabim *locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.