World Cup?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cooldude, Apr 15, 2006.

1. cooldude

cooldude Guest

whoses going to watch it?

2. You need to be a little more specific when it comes to posting topics, to not post a few words like that, you could also describe what you are talking about, why you like it, who you want to win, etc.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I like it cause it's football....i know England ISN'T going to win and i don't care who does. Ha!

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love the World Cup, there's not doubt that Brazil will win the World Cup they have two of the best players in the world and of of the best goal keeper as well.

5. cooldude

cooldude Guest

Sorry Piccolo, don't mean to be a rebel or anything. Correction vince, Germany has the best goalie, not Brazil. The Germens are going to take the cup as well this year. They finished second in '02 but this year is their year.

6. Babe_Ruth

Nope Oliver Kahn is not going to be the main goalie he's going to be the second goalie, in case the other one is going to get injured. Oliver Kahn was the best four years ago not anymore.

7. G T

G T Guest

Love it... Some of my friends are going to go cook for the players (about 8 of them are going... only 50 are allowed in). They also get VIP tickets to watch the games :-\ Damn them.

8. Babe_Ruth

Wow that's incredible I wish I could cook for the players, there's a lot of players that I would love to meet. I like soccer but usally i only watch the World Cup, because all my favorite players are playing in the same tournament.

9. Cocca

Cocca Guest

I'll be wathcing it. It'll be interesting to see how the US does in such a hard group.

10. Dejan

Dejan Guest

Hell yea ill watch it. bad thing is i have to get up about 3-5AM to watch the games, because of the time difference...