Work In Progress..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. I thought that I would share my costume that I'm working on for Halloween. These are just the concept drawings.
    I will post the pics as I get the pieces finished. The first pieces I will list when I'm finished are the head and shoulders. Still working on them.
    I'm also going to post costumes from past Halloweens. So I hope you like....

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008

2. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

You're gonna look absolutely GRUESOME!!! I sure hope you're a skinny guy, cuz Grave Digger doesn't have much meat on him!!!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I LIKE!! I LIKE!!! Geez why do you have to live so far away?? We could use talent like yours at the HH's!!! BTW do you use latex? Try the monstermakers site, they are fantastic people!

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I wish I had some talent! Looks great Night!!

5. Nightsurfer

Hi. Thanks It's going to be the best one yet. Yes I'm skinny.
    I don't think I have ever heard of a fat surfer. :D
    Yes there will be latex but not much. I use Industrial Gothic Works as my supplier. I will have to visit monstermakers and compare prices.
    I'm making the chest out of rubber and latex and heavy gauze. This one is going to be fun.

I also included Pics from Halloweens past. Hope you like.......

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  6. TwilightDawn

TwilightDawn ~Bus Driver's Pet~

Too bad you can't show them your completed works...i personally love your Gargoyle.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Would that be Twilight in the middle pic? It's always nice to put a face to the name. Was the gargoyle a costume????????

Dangit, I'm going to have to get up to the HH and post some pic's! Your making me jealous!!! :D

8. TwilightDawn

TwilightDawn ~Bus Driver's Pet~

Yes, That is me...YUCK the only pic you will EVER see I hope...Yes the Gargoyle is a costume...it is AWSOME!!!

9. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL now now Angel no need to get jealous! LOL

WOW, Makes me want to dress up this Halloween!! Do you guys have a yearly Halloween party? James and I used to have one every year too. Let me rephrase that..........not every year, but like three years in a row........ghezzz.............there ya go again blondie! LOL

10. Nightsurfer

We try. But it's hard to do with a five year old. We usually go to a couple of different clubs and other places for Halloween (and to celebrate our anniversary). But I still go all out on the house.
    As soon as I can find the pics I will post the Gargoyle consume. But my personal favorite one is the Demon. I will have to find the pics of that as well.
    More on it's way later............... :warp: