Work At Home Jobs ????

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by ATARIGUY, Jul 21, 2009.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

Does anyone know of any legit work at home or home based jobs ???

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What line of work are you looking at? There are a lot of legitimate work at home jobs. Some actual jobs where you telecommute, others you are more your own boss, etc. There's always the possibility of starting your own business too.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It's not a lot of money, but Chacha (I think they're calling themselves KGB now) pays $ .10 (last I heard) per text message you answer.
    Their clients text in random questions, and then you answer them via the comp.

I did it for awhile until they changed their rates. I was getting paid $.20 per message, but they dropped it down the more guides they got. I can confirm that they did send the money I earned to me.

4. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Outside of what I do(ecommerce), I've heard that medical transcriptional do quite well at home. I used to know a lady that did this and she seemed to do very well.

5. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

Well how do I start here. . . . . . .

I will cut to the chase. . . . . . .

I have to move from 1 state to another by Sept. 1st and 1 setback is I do not drive nor can I afford to buy a car but I do have some $$$ saved to help with the bills which should get me thru fall, winter and spring.

I will be moving in with a relative and I am not familiar with the area where I will be living so I am hoping I can get a work at home job like assembly or maybe answering surveys online or anything online or anything I can make and mail back.

Thanks for all the help anyone may provide

6. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Do you have a good phone voice? I have used answering services before. Most of them are located in the US. What happens is when someone calls my number, a real person picks up the phone and says 'Thank you for calling MenInTightus Inc.(not real name) how may I help you' The person then gives the answers to basic questions that I have supplied for them. Tells them to call back later if the questions get too hard. A person answering the phone may have 20 accounts. There are lots of answering service companies around, the people they hire are home based.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009