• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Words That Follow

I recently stumbled upon this fun little game over at:
http://www.side-quest.com/caption/

You join a game with other players and a photo is displayed. You then have 45 seconds to think up a caption for the photo. After that, all captions are displayed and you vote for your favorite one. Points are given accordingly (you also can't receive any points if you don't vote).
It really doesn't SOUND fun, but it is. Every photo is extremely weird/funny and it's interesting seeing the captions that people come up with. Give it a try.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've played that game before. It's alright, but I really suck at it. Psychobabble is a lot more fun. You make sentences using a bunch of random words and vote for the best one.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I just playd this game called Apples to Apples where players are passed out cards with words on them and then flip over another card that has another word on it.

The players then choose a card that best describes the word while a judge(who mixes up the cards) chooses which is best. I won 2 out of 3 games, it was quite fun.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Heh, that game's pretty cool, and just like the caption contest I posted... freaky. Also, could you two link to those games? We can't talk about them if you son't tell us where to find them.