• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WoooHoooo I'm new and I can say it!

cno2u

Registered Member
Hello everyone ... I'm an ebayaholic ...opps sorry wrong post ... I've been impatiently awaiting my validation to say HELLLOOO. I am c-no2u from ebay the recent winner of the BIGGEST MYSTERY AUCTION EVER! by Jen .... She is awesome and invited me to come by and say hi to everyone ... okay well she wanted me to post my auctions lol but I can't do that part yet. Anyhow it's good to be here and I can't wait to meet you all!
Hugs and Kisses,
Christena aka cno2u

trees

Registered Member
Welcome! I hope you have fun here, it can be fun!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Welcome to the board... have fun!!!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
welcome its nice to meet you!! : ) you'll have fun here

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
WELLL :) NOW I can say Welcome! Your gonna like it here more and more as you earn your way to higher levels!! I have made a TON of great friends here!! Enjoy yourself!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Just adding another "welcome"! I'm glad Jenn led you our way......you'll enjoy it here!

cno2u

Registered Member
Thank you all so much for the great welcomes. I'm glad Jen led me here to ... just don't start talking to her about Knoxville,Tn. lol ... it get's confusing ... Love ya Jen lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum .Enjoy your stay.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
welcome to the Forums cno2u

Sit back relax and enjoy the forums.

If you have any problems feel free to contant Me, Andrew or Nightsurfer
We will be glad to help you out!

Julie

Registered Member
Welcome Christena! I'm so glad you finally came to join us!! You're gonna love it here!