• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wooo

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I just spent 15 minutes jogging on the spot in my room. At quarter to 5 in the morning. Adrenaline is rejuvenating, but now I smell like crap. And the shower in the apartment is broken. oh well. It's getting fixed during the day so I can shower after work. I feel strangely good this morning.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You can use my shower if you want.
------
you can also use my soap for that matter....

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Or I could use my own soap...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
...well...my soap smells better! It doesn't smell like nick, it smells like elly!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Who's nick? Also, why would I wanna smell like a girl? I'm a boy. I have a kar remember. You're the one with a garage.

edit:

and a three car garage at that, considering all the parking you do.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Who's nick?
smelnick.

Also, why would I wanna smell like a girl?
You don't have to smell like a garage because my soap is unisex, for both, kars and garages.
So don't worry about that part.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
haha. Don't worry elly, my soap smells just fine. Well, actually it doesn't smell like much. I don't use the scented ones because my sinuses can't handle strong perfume stuff. My cologne is very weak and so is my deodourant for that same reason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 4
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 5
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 19
Scissorhands Dating & Relationships 9
C Introductions 4