WOOO!!!

I just now realized I was given a dollar coin instead of a quarter in change when I bought a soda yesterday! YES! WOO! Unintentionally ganked 75 cents! *happy dance*

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Waaaiitt...those things actually fit into machines?! Unless you mean the gold one because I know the big one dollar coins can't fit into those things >.>

But anyway, I envy your luck. Tch, though when you get two soda's one day when you payed only for one, then right there is a time to really dance....and high tail it out of there before someone realizes what happened and makes you give it back^^

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I didn't know that they didn't make those anymore. Plus why put it into a machine when it's going to count it as a quarter? You just got swindled out of 75 cents! Though if you think about it, that could of been avoided it if common sense had kicked in on you fast enough >.>

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I didn't know that they didn't make those anymore. Plus why put it into a machine when it's going to count it as a quarter? You just got swindled out of 75 cents! Though if you think about it, that could of been avoided it if common sense had kicked in on you fast enough >.>

It looks like a quarter at first glance, so you could be dropping in 2 bucks and thinking you put in 50 cents. :D