TV Woody WoodPecker

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I am continuing with my cartoon shows. I was wondering if there's any Woody Woodpecker fans?

I was always a fan of the Woodywood pecker show. He always seems to get in trouble, but by the end of the show he always seem to find out how to get out of it.

I prefer the older version of the shows for some reason, I just find them more entertaining.

So any Woody Woodpecker fans on these forums?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, right here. Used to love this, I still watch it on Cartoon Network when I have time, shame they don't re run old episodes.

I loved his laugh, it was just funny.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  3. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I never liked Woody Woodpecker. He always went out of his way to harass people who generally were just minding their own business. And that laugh was just plain psychotic

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

My mom loves Woody Wood Pecker. He was great when I was a child watching him, but as I grew up I started to find him annoying and mean.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I loved that laugh of his, when I think of Woody Woodpecker I always think of that laugh first. Not a lot of people know this but Woody Woodpecker made his debut in 1940 in the movie Knock Knock, which had Andy the Panda and his father, the show was suppose to focus on the two Panda's but Woody stole the show and was big ever since.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I used to watch this a long time about but I can't remember a single episode. I guess it was probably funny because I'm pretty sure I watched it pretty often.