• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wont be around for like the next month

B

barfootboards

Alright well i just got grounded so I'll only be able to get on mostly at night, when my parents are sleeping, or whenever they aren't home or whatever, you get the idea...

then in a week, on the 10th, I'm going to Hawaii for a couple weeks :D, I'll be back on the 23rd, if i can find a signal, i might get on through my psp

i doubt most of you, if not all of you care, but i just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone wonders where i disappeared too

Malificus

Likes snow
What'd you do?

B

barfootboards

ohh, uhh, i decided to go out at like 12 30 and get high/drunk and they actualy woke up :D

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Thats a shame; see you when you get back.

Maybe by then I'll catch up in posts ^^

Blur

iPimp
lol niice...well that sucks ya be gone, we will hold it down till you get back my dude. peace

B

barfootboards

haha thanks, i probably wont be on at all between the 2 dates cuz of hawaii and i boubt i will find a internet signal, when before and after i will be on sometimes, like right now, no ones home :D

L

lilbballfrk

aww. we'll miss you though. don't worry, this forum wouldn't burn down without you!>;] we shall burn down together.. thats IF we EVER do =]

B

barfootboards

lol thanks nice to know im wanted

i could easily see me coming back and this place being gone, and blur would be the first to blame <_< :D

merob

Boom!
barfootboards said:
i doubt most of you, if not all of you care, but i just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone wonders where i disappeared too
Are you fucking kidding me. YOu have over 500post. I love you.