• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wonder Woman

Powerful

Registered Member
Saw "Wonder Woman" last night. Gal Gadot is so awesome. Terrific casting. Hard to see anyone else playing Wonder Woman better.

The movie was enjoyable and charming, but a bit too preachy, especially toward the end. It's like the director/producer panicked and rushed dialogue in case no one could figure out what Diana's M.O. is, even if it's blatantly obvious.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen it yet, but want to soon. I've heard really good things as well. I watched Gal Gadot in a Conan O'Brien interview/physical training session and it was hilarious. Made me want to see the movie to see what all the fuss is about haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like its doing pretty well at the box office, so that is good.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I had a chance to go see it twice this weekend, once on a regular screen and once in IMAX 3D. Oh. My. God. Wonder Woman is probably one of the best movies I've seen this year. It's up there with the live action Beauty & The Beast. Gal Gadot was phenomenal, but another actress that I feel was mind mindbogglingly amazing (and underrated) was Robin Wright as Antiope. That fight scene on the beach between the Amazons and the Germans....

Soooooo cool. One of the most bad ass characters in the movie next to Diana herself. Speaking of Diana, Gal Gadot is the best Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter. I definitely had my doubts at first but she proved me wrong. I am in LOVE with this girl. This gives me incentive to look forward to Dawn of Justice.

Also, I loved how Broflakes were melting left and right when theaters started doing women only charity screenings of Wonder Woman.

Impaired

Registered Member
I enjoyed this movie very much. She actually is a bad ass too.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Saw this today. It was good. Hell, for the first 2/3 of it, I thought it was great. Gal Gadot is pretty damn awesome. Unfortunately, the ending of this movie was a dumpster fire.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I saw it with @Millz and Bex a couple of weeks ago, and it was excellent. Really gives me hope for the rest of the DC movies. Gal Gadot was great and Pine was as well.