• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

wonder if it will get kicked?

trees

Registered Member
OK here is another real silly one, wonder if it will get kicked?

another real silly one!

I will try almost anything once, I am a woman on a mission! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Not even back a month and you're already corrupted! :lol: Funny!!

nani1987

Registered Member
oh angel she found something to bet on ..............i say it will last another day and get pulled...............what is your bet...............lol
big brother ebay is watching...............

trees

Registered Member
Oh well if it gets kicked I get my money back! hahahahahahaha
I have always been corrupted! Ever since my first dealing with a man! :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hahaha.. Good Luck trees Im watching

trees

Registered Member
Well thanks to all that are watching, yall get to see it get pulled! I know I am silly, I need money and I need it now! What am I suppose to do? Put an auction on that says give me money to get a car and the things I need so I can leave and get a job???????????? hmmmmm Maybe so! ooooppppsss did I say that??????

OK enough of the honesty, I really enjoy it in here, dont want to wear out my welcome!

Cant wait to see how long this auction lasts!

<<<<<<<<<feeling kinda silly :)
Please excuse this, it must have been my evil twin that got into the last drop of earlytimes! :)

nani1987

Registered Member
trees join the club..........lol
i am there with ya..................be nice if money grew on trees...............right
nani
poor trees would be bare naked..................hahah

trees

Registered Member
OMG never thought of that! If money did grow on trees I would be bare naked! Hahahahahahaha you are silly! :)

TGirl

Registered Member
i am watching......and I am sure it will stay as long as people in general mind their own auctions...lol (is what I said flamming?) hahahahaha

Trina