Won 70 bucks last night

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Millz, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Played a cash game with some of my friends last night and took home 70 bucks. Easily the most I've ever won playing poker before. Usually we'll play smaller tournaments and things like that.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

How many people played and what was the buyin? Winner take all or was the money divided by place?

3. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Either way congrats, I have never won money in poker. I just don't like to play with money, not good enough, would lose it all.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

that's awesome, Kev!

i suck at poker.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont play as much as I did in college. But every once in a while its fun...win or lose. Normally we dont play for that much money.

Five people were playing. We all put in 20 bucks to start and got that amount of chips. If you went out, you could buy back in. One of my friends lost 20, lost another 20, then lost 10, and then lost 10 again. I reaped the benefits there haha. You could stop playing at any time and however many chips you had, that's how much money you got. It was pretty fun.

hell yeah! i dont really think i'm all that good either, but i was playing pretty good that night. i usually play kinda tight and then when i get chips, i use them to my advantage. i'll teach ya the ropes sometime :)