Womens division update

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that there is some heat on Ashley Massaro right now from WWE management. They feel that she has become hard to deal with since her Playboy spread came out, which is why they had Melina win at WrestleMania. The word is that Ashley’s push is done since the magazine promotion is over. There have been reports of Melina having a bad backstage attitude as well, but not to the extent of Ashley’s. Mickie James is likely to get a big push out of the whole thing.

Meaning micky will be getting the title.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Makes sense. The Womens division will never be the same since Trish , Lita and Molloy left but I think that the girls they have now can be competitive. Ashley needs to get her head back into the game and not let the magazine shoot come to her head. She's losing out big time and I herd that Melina was a negative in the locker room. Time for Mickie to step up and show that he can be the womens champ and a damn good one.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

teh new age divas are not wrestlers they are young non talented sluts and I hate the female division anymore. When they wrestle or do a skit I change the channel untill they give me real wreslting and not girls rolling around and screaming wearing damn near nothing.

4. andrew_bishop

I keep it on and tune closer to the TV. Haha , Well I still watch the matches because its the WWE and I love to watch it and even though they might not be as talented as the divas before I think they have the skill and the heart there and the beauty but the WWE does not use them as well as they used to and the Divas are more so used for an appeal to older men then for anything really.

5. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Well, when the girls start to fight, i just stare at the TV smiling, aye its normal for me to do that stuff, well anyways, Trish is my fav diva and yeah, when she left, the Divaweight Division was nearly dead, but sometimes it still give me entertain cause its, well, divas

6. andrew_bishop

It'll appeal to a lot of fans thats why it is still around today. With divas like Trish and Lita gone they have a lot to rebound from but they still have a couple good wrestling divas like Victoria(who I think should be champ) and Mickie whos not all that bad really. If they could train the divas a little more instead of having them for the sex appeal they they'd be better off.

7. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i dont like Victoria, because:

#1: She is VERY ugly
    #2: She's annoying in my point of view
    #3: Her moves in wrestling are pretty lame

8. Omega

Omega Ω

All the move sets are stupid in wwe. Well unless they are low card and nobody care about them. she is not that ugly there has been a lot worse. Also her annoying ness maybe just her Character.

9. andrew_bishop

Her character is just built to be annoying and not pleasing to the fans. I don't think she is ugly though and I think that she has major skills in the ring more then any diva on the roster right now.