• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Women - what does this mean really?

firehawk

Registered Member
thanks but its not my fault if I am insecure.

but anyway, we had a great time yesterday and she definately wants to see me again. its all good.

firehawk

Registered Member
so, all is great. saw each other 3 times on her request. said that she wants to cancel her subscription to the dating site, and I did too. spent an entire night together (no, nothing happened nor was I intending anything like that). were very affectionate, she wanted to see me again and then we part ways because she has alot of "issues" due to her past and that I am just "too good" and "too affectionate".

women - one excuse after another. I CLEARLY asked many times about what it is she wanted and the answer was always the same - a relationship.
she always said that she really likes me, loves spending time with me and so on and that i am a "true gentleman".

she also said I am a gentle person.

i really give up on women. what is the problem. one excuse after another. no commitment, play games, cheat, lie, picky, fussy, choosy. you name it.

i always get knocked back and NEVER get a fair chance. well I did here but she obviously changed her mind for whatever reason.

heck ive been through hell personally but ive never tarred women with the same brush but always catious due to past experience - and a very bad experience (false allegation)

so difficult. why make it difficult?

sorry for the rant but must be said. other countries are so cultured and understanding and arent so superficial like brits! hence why the high divorce rate, high "single but have a kid" rate. sickens me.
------
so, all is great. saw each other 3 times on her request. said that she wants to cancel her subscription to the dating site, and I did too. spent an entire night together (no, nothing happened nor was I intending anything like that). were very affectionate, she wanted to see me again and then we part ways because she has alot of "issues" due to her past and that I am just "too good" and "too affectionate".

women - one excuse after another. I CLEARLY asked many times about what it is she wanted and the answer was always the same - a relationship.
she always said that she really likes me, loves spending time with me and so on and that i am a "true gentleman".

she also said I am a gentle person but also very grounded, which is why she liked me alot and time flew by everytime we saw each other.

i really give up on women. what is the problem. one excuse after another. no commitment, play games, cheat, lie, picky, fussy, choosy. you name it.

i always get knocked back and NEVER get a fair chance. well I did here but she obviously changed her mind for whatever reason.

heck ive been through hell personally but ive never tarred women with the same brush but always catious due to past experience - and a very bad experience (false allegation)

so difficult. why make it difficult?

sorry for the rant but must be said. other countries are so cultured and understanding and arent so superficial like brits! hence why the high divorce rate, high "single but have a kid" rate. sickens me.

Last edited: