• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Women - what does this mean really?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
:) Must ask women's advice/request on this!

what does this mean when "she" says:

"yes we do. it is funny how that is, im happy about it :). Hope to talk with you tomorrow. XX p.s thank you for making me smile all the more x"
I would not make so much of this, it is hard to say the meaning without more information as to the conversation but it sounds to me like it was a statement out of politeness maybe?

Arathald

Registered Member
@ Arathald
Not bad. I might actually throw you something in the future. Qucik Q though: Met this girl and looks like she likes me, spent the night with her but she didn't want to have sex. No problem(though we did a little smooching and oral), just left her and she made me promise to call her and meet later in the day. Things is, I don't want anything serious right now, and even if I did, I don't think it will last. She has been treating me like I'm her new man, and I'll be feeling a bit guilty when its time to break things off. And that time will come sooner than later. What should I do, just tell her to forget it or have a go at it? I'll checking back soon for your reply Supremo.
Is she aware that you're not looking for a relationship? If not, then you're leading her on, and you should stop that right away. If might be an unpleasant conversation, but she needs to know you're not looking for a relationship.

firehawk

Registered Member
ok. another Q:

when she says that she has no expectations - what does that really mean and in which way should it be looked at?

just for the record, im not a typical guy to "sleep" with anyone. im not referring to this at all.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
ok. another Q:

when she says that she has no expectations - what does that really mean and in which way should it be looked at?

just for the record, im not a typical guy to "sleep" with anyone. im not referring to this at all.
Again I think you need to include more to the story so to say.

No expectations? in work, love, life, her government... What was the conversation about when she said this?

Arathald

Registered Member
ok. another Q:

I think she's trying to say that she has no specific expectations of a potential relationship, which isn't really true. So, I think that this is a comment just to be filed away and ignored.

firehawk

Registered Member
thanks. its a little confusing as she and I agreed on alot of things (getting to know each other) and what we are both looking for (a proper relationship) then today she said about having no expectations. i dont know if that means she isnt wanting a relationship or something else but I clearly asked what she was looking for again today and she said a relationship but has felt in the past that relationships arent for her but does want one.

so im a little confused. of course, dont want to push her away/make her run but she does genuinly like me from what she has always said.

Arathald

Registered Member
thanks. its a little confusing as she and I agreed on alot of things (getting to know each other) and what we are both looking for (a proper relationship) then today she said about having no expectations. i dont know if that means she isnt wanting a relationship or something else but I clearly asked what she was looking for again today and she said a relationship but has felt in the past that relationships arent for her but does want one.

so im a little confused. of course, dont want to push her away/make her run but she does genuinly like me from what she has always said.
As before, just take it one day at a time, don't try to go too fast and see what happens. Things like this can't be forced. Just be patient, and things will become clearer.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
@ Firehawk

Please do not read this in wrong way, but just from reading your post in this thread I feel you are a bit insecure and needy IRL and this is okay as many people are this way, but I think if you want a relationship with this girl that may work, then you must first be comfortable just being you aside from any relationship.

I think for me, and maybe most girls meeting someone who is insecure and needy sends red flags. It makes me think this guy can not possibly be happy with me because he is not happy with him self and it makes me feel very uncomfortable to be looked at as a potential girlfriend for this person.

I think you need to relax, look in the mirror and like that person first, before attempting to like anyone else, this I think will bring good things in future relationships.