• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Women that supposedly look like men

Wade8813

Registered Member
This was inspired by a comment in this thread

http://www.generalforum.com/general-discussion/telling-if-someone-plastic-69482.html

(yes, that means that a duplicate ST thread has now become the inspiration for 2 separate actual threads :lol:)

Interested made a comment that she thought this picture

looked like a man with breasts photoshopped on (or a man with implants).I don't see anything remotely masculine about that photo.

And this isn't an isolated case - there are lots of times when someone will post a comment about a photo of a woman saying she looks like a man, and I rarely see any masculine traits.

Some times, I would guess that that it's someone who's jealous, or someone just trolling. But with other times (like with Interested), it seems like an honest opinion.

Again - what am I missing?

Konshentz

Konshentz
If that's a dude, I am gay. Haha.

But in all seriousness, that could be a man, but I really don't see any dude traits at all. The breasts do look a little weird though, from a certain angle and only for about a split second.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
She doesn't look like a dude to me at all. I do remember commenting on a woman's picture in a thread a little while ago saying that she looked manly, and it was probably a good example since I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it. But, I can't remember what thread it was. I'll go try find it now.

I don't think you're 'missing' anything, because something people do say that about pictures to which it doesn't really apply. But some women just do look more masculine than others so I'm sure someone can find you a good example.

------
Oh but can I add - Elly just now said in your other thread that Int was probably referring to the pic she (El) posted. Which is currently under moderation, so you may not have seen it. But THAT does looks a lot more like a man than 'your' pic, so I'm guessing she didn't mean this one at all.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
as I already told you in the other thread, she might've been referring the the picture I posted there.

she has plastics, but doesn't look like a man.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I dont think she looks like a man, although I do think she has undergone an extreme amount of airbrushing.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I guess that might make more sense, if Interested was referring to another pic.

There are plenty of other instances, but I have a feeling this thread works better with an example...

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I guess that might make more sense, if Interested was referring to another pic.

There are plenty of other instances, but I have a feeling this thread works better with an example...
Ah! I remember the thread I was referring to now, with an example. It was pictures of Heidi Montag before and after surgery. After surgery, it seems like she's lost a lot of her femininity. I'll go find it and edit this post with the link in a sec.

edit : http://www.generalforum.com/general-discussion/new-68519.html

just the third pic.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
IMO, that pic looks too bizarre to say it's particularly manly or not (that's such a weird pose).