• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Women onlyyyyyyyyyyyy

TGirl

Registered Member
PMS

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4. Puffy Mid-Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. ProvideMe withSweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweatpants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

13. Potential Murder Suspect

And as an example:
Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One!!! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY?
Because no one else in this house knows HOW to
change a light bulb! They don't even know that the
bulb is BURNED OUT!! They'd sit there in the dark
for THREE DAYS before they figured it out!! And,
once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to
find the light bulbs despite the fact they've been in
the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS! But
if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find
the bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to
stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would
STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT
WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME
IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE
GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL
SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT
DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE
AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE!

I'm sorry. What was your question?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
HOLY FREAKIN COW ITS ME ON A GOOD DAY! ROFLLLL And yes, I have totally been there with the damned lightbulb wrapper... Tks for the smile, Trina :D

Julie

Registered Member
OMG! ROFLMAO!! Hahahahaha!

Where oh where did you find this one? I just can't stop laughing...no matter how many times I read it!

kromsales

Registered Member
LMAO!! I have done the lightbulb thing to my husband. He just stood there wide eyed with a look of confusion on him LMAO

TGirl

Registered Member
I am glad you all had a laugh...i just had to post it....hahahah poor men!! how DO they put up with us....

I started a new "Nice Trina" Yesterday after my hubby told me I was a B*tch sometimes and hard to live with....I never realized it....hahah the whole time I thought it was him that was hard to live with hahahahahah

I usually am a nice person.....really!!! hahahahah Thats why he married me he said...cuz I was happy go lucky and always so nice.....I just told him marriage does this to me...I told him I just gotta stop getting married!! hahahahah

I guess the stress of the children bring me down.....if I am making them happy then my hubby is not happy.........if I make hubby happy the children are all mad....and believe me when the foster children get mad..you can about bet some of your stuff is going to get distroyed.......ugggggggggg I guess me and hubby's calling are not the same....

Ok this got deeper than I planed...but just so you know I was nicer and he was happy and the kids hid out in there rooms...cuz me being happy wigs the oldest foster child out...he can't stand it!! hahahahah

have a wonderful day everyone...I hope it is full of wonderful auction ideas.....and lots of money comes your way....... <smiles>

now where the hell is that light bulb??????? grrrrrrrrrr

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
I am glad you all had a laugh...i just had to post it....hahahah poor men!! how DO they put up with us....

I started a new "Nice Trina" Yesterday after my hubby told me I was a B*tch sometimes and hard to live with....I never realized it....hahah the whole time I thought it was him that was hard to live with

Ohhh Trina, it's always him, never you, just remember that!

nani1987

Registered Member
lol it's almost like you can't live with them but you need 'em.........lol
almost like a no win win stitutation.... but some woman will say otherwise....
I am use to my hubby and I need him he a great help........... but he is a great supporter when I am down and sick..............so I can't complain.............
remember we all are bit*** regardless we find things to gripe about.... heck I do.
lol
nani

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
nani1987 said:
lol it's almost like you can't live with them but you need 'em.........lol
almost like a no win win stitutation.... but some woman will say otherwise....
I am use to my hubby and I need him he a great help........... but he is a great supporter when I am down and sick..............so I can't complain.............
remember we all are bit*** regardless we find things to gripe about.... heck I do.
lol
nani
You can do anything you set your mind to.....including living without a man!