women only....trust me....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by raye_raye, Aug 6, 2008.

1. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

ok....I'm warning you now, this is a rather sincere question about females and their bodies

men beware I warned you....

has anyone ever used whats called the 'diva cup'? I saw it advertised and I wondered if anyone had seen it or even heard of it...and if it worked...
    [​IMG]

the idea of the item kinda grosses me out, but the product is legit.
    Home - DivaCup™

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

And thats why curiosity killed the cat...

Jeanie likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

And that's why you should listen more to what women say...

Anyways, raye² I haven't used that. It looks scary. :lol:

4. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

it does, it looks like it could cause toxic shock but then again, I have a friend who hikes who swares by it....and the thought of reusing it...and cleaning it...

hoping to hear input from someone who has used it...and hear what they think...

5. SatisPassion

SatisPassion Registered Member

That sounds terrifying. I'd never use it, much less heard of it. REUSABLE? Gawd, that sounds horrible.

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I kinda like the idea (apart from the thought of it spilling - yikes), yet I'm quite happy with what I normally use and wouldn't bother with it.

raye_raye likes this.
  7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Someone in another forum tried those because she got sent a trial or something. I can't remember who it was or her blog now but I was like eh? She didn't seem to mind it though.

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm intrigued but haven't tried it. It seems like someone I know has used Instead and liked it, but I can't think now who it is. Might be my hippie cousin.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I had to Google it to find out exactly what it was, so that should tell you if I've ever used one.
    I think it's a bit more than I'd care to deal with. Oh, and I love that it comes in sizes.:lol:

10. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Yea, I'm all about convenience and this seems like it would end up being more of a hassle, but then if you only have to change it twice a day instead of 4-6 times (or more) maybe it wouldn't be so bad. It's kind of expensive to pick one up to try though, I'd have to know that I planned on using it regularly to spend 35 bucks on one.