• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Women for president

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Supposely there's a lot of rumours that Hilary Clinton will run for president in 2008, would you think it would be better for the World or the United States to have a woman for president?

Now I can really answer because I don't live is the United States, but I know here in Canada we had a female Prime Minister for awhile, but did not last long.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I don't have a problem with a woman being President, however I think it would be very unlikely. There are too many people that would be afraid of the cncept for whatever reason.

As for Hilary Clinton, last I heard she was disliked by many Republicans as well as many Democrats, so I think that her as President is insanely unlikely.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I wouldnt object to a woman president, but I'd have to hear all of Hilary's views on various issues in order to decide.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
We had Margret Thatcher for a while i think, she took away nursary kids milk so they made up a song for the bitch ^_^.

So...i can't really say anything either. I suppose it depends how professional she is in her work and if she really cares about the needs of the United States (unlike Bush). Everyone runs things in their own way, Bush just likes going to war, Blair sticks his head up Bush's ass and follows his lead. Hilary may stop everything Bush has done and make the States a better place.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I heard the same thing that a lot of Republicans and Democrats dont like here as much, but if you would here all the candidates and they all good point of views on subjects that you're interested in would you think twice of voting for a female to become your president.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

A woman in the United States should run for Vice President at first, they would have a better chance of getting elected, and if people see that a woman can handle the VP office well then they would be more likely to vote for one as president.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
True, but a lot of Men especially would not vote for a female I believe because you Americans are used to have Male as presidents so he would hard for you to accept a female as president I believe. Not all of you but a lot of you would.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Which is why if men see a female in the VP office, and going a good job, they would be more likely to consider a female president.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes i know that, but still even that would not change male point of view of having a female as President, you've been having males as president for hundred of years now, so like I said before some would still have trouble accepting it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hilary Clinton is for video games being regulated by the government, thus, she lost my vote. Anyone pro censorship is a dick until proven bearable.