• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman wins $900K in lawsuit over herpes

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yahoo News....(AP) — An Oregon jury has awarded $900,000 to a 49-year-old woman who claimed that a 69-year-old Portland man intentionally gave her a sexually transmitted disease after they met on an online dating website.

Ore. woman wins $900K in lawsuit over herpes claim
I knew you could sue someone over this and win if you could prove it but I didn't think you would get awarded this much. However Herpes is something you will have the rest of your life as things stand right now. I do think people should be responsible if you know you have a STD and give it to someone. What do you think about this?

Iris

rainbow 11!
I agree, you should be held responsible if you knowingly have a STD and still have sex without informing the other person before hand.

Herpes is for life, that shit don't go away.