Woman tied to car, dragged to death

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Xeilo, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Source: Woman tied to car, dragged to death | World News | News.com.au

That is just out right wrong, I can't even imagine what she would look like after all of that, I'm glad he is going to rot in jail.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

So if you plead guilty to first degree murder you only get life sentence but if you say you're not guilty you may get death penalty? Obviously, I'm confused. :lol:

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Thats America for you, funked up. The blighter desserved more than just one life sentence

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

For some reason i think I saw a Supernatural episode on something like this.

Anyway, that is sick. I can't even begin to imagine the pain the woman went through, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to.

5. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

My opinion on this is if you are capable of doing this to another human being, and you admit that you did it, save the tax payers the money we'll have to pay to take care of this scumbag and kill him on the spot.

JMO

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That's horrible! That poor woman. :[

I'm just as confused, Ysabel.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I cant believe anyone would even think of doing something like this, they must be pretty messed up in the head. Hopefully the guy is treated really badly in prison by the other inmates.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I'd prefer he be sentenced to death, then rot in a coffin. That way American tax money won't be wasted feeding and keeping a roof over his head, while serving his sentence.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yeah, I'd like for someone to explain your laws (that specific case) to me. :lol:

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

That's disgusting! What kind of sick person hates anybody enough to drag them alive for a mile behind a car?!

I wish that they would just execute people like this, it saves tax money to be put toward something more useful. I hope he gets the death sentence. Prison is not enough punishment for something like this.