• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman steals fetus from pregnant woman

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This has to be one of the most disturbing stories I've ever heard.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/horrific-a...wering-craigslist-ad-leaves/story?id=29753667

A pregnant woman was attacked after responding to an ad on Craigslist for baby clothes, according to police.

The suspect allegedly lured the seven-months-pregnant woman to a Longmont home Wednesday afternoon, beat her, cut out her baby and stole the child, authorities said. Police say they arrested the suspect when she allegedly arrived at a hospital with the dead child.

The expectant mother was able to call police to come rescue her and she is being treated for her injuries and is expected to survive, Longmont police Cmdr. Jeff Satur told ABC News.
Just...wow. I can't even comprehend.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
How horrible, I think its a given her attack caused the child's death.

From the OP.

ABC News said:
Craigslist has been used several times in the past to lure unsuspecting would-be victims. Last month, a college student in Georgia was killed after authorities said he responded to an ad for an iPhone 6.
If I were people I would stop answering ads like these alone. Make them meet you in a public place if you must.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
What an awful story. It just shocks me to the core that anyone could be capable of such a thing. Honestly, putting aside everything else that is so wrong with this story, what did this woman think was going to happen? Did she really think the baby was going to live and she would get away with it by walking into a hospital with a dead baby saying it was a miscarriage? Wow, just so fucking dumb.

This woman should get the most severe sentence ever. Just really sick.