• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman sprays cops with breast milk

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I laughed so hard when I saw the title of this thread haha. She was drinking while breast feeding though? tsk tsk.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well this gross.

Was she like, "Look officer! PEW PEW PEW!"? I really don't have a response to this, besides the obvious WTF or OMG reaction. It's pretty repulsing.

Iris

rainbow 11!
lmao Oh my fucking god, I can't stop laughing.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well this gross.

Was she like, "Look officer! PEW PEW PEW!"? I really don't have a response to this, besides the obvious WTF or OMG reaction. It's pretty repulsing.
Repulsing? why? It's just milk. I mean, it's unusual, but I would go as far as to call it repulsing :lol:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Repulsing? why? It's just milk. I mean, it's unusual, but I would go as far as to call it repulsing :lol:
Repulsing to the cop, I guess. It is kind of gross that some woman would just squirt breast milk. Just me, I guess. Hahaha.