• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman shoots at husband for not doing chores

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw Story said:
Police have charged a Marysville, Washington woman with attempted second degree murder after she admitted shooting at her husband because she was frustrated that he had not helped around the house.
Washington woman says she was ‘well within her rights’ to shoot at husband for not doing chores

The guy just gets out of the hospital and she's mad because he wasn't doing enough around the house. Gee give him a break and even if he is just plain lazy that gives you a reason to leave him not shoot at him.

I think a mental evaluation is in order.

Thoughts?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh my god that man needs to run. Living with someone who never helps around the house sucks, but this is beyond that, what that article describes is both physical and mental abuse. Throwing vases at him, tipping the BBQ etc, it's very abusive behaviour and he needs to get out of that relationship ASAP.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe he has stayed this long. When someone is that abusive you try to get away from them. If she really thinks she has the right to shoot at him next time she might kill him. Hopefully she will be in jail for a long time and he moves on.