• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman scares off mugger says she works for NSA

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A quick-thinking Washington DC woman has the National Security Administration’s much-maligned domestic spying program to thank for saving her from a mugger.

Woman scares off DC mugger by lying that she works for NSA and that her phone will be tracked in minutes if stolen | Mail Online
I thought this was funny, the NSA is so feared just the mention of it scares off a mugger. I have to hand it to this woman for being calm enough to come up with this story. It pays to keep you wits about you, don't know if I could. I would of probably gave him everything that I had. Glad this turned out well for her.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hahah, this is great. What a way to think on your feet. I'd like to think I'd be able to come up with stuff on the spot like this but I doubt I could.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That is a pretty cool story. I'm not sure if I could think that quick under pressure, but I would like to think I could. I'm glad everything worked out for her. Sometimes resistance in any way just backfires on a person. But in this instance it worked out.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess at times it can be good to be a convincing liar. I don't think I could of done it either and hope I never have to find out.

They said there is a heavy police presence in this part of the capital. I wonder why no cops noticed she was being mugged.