Woman Locked In Car Calls 911

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
See, this is why women should at least know the basics of a car: oil, water, brake fluid and locks :lol:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
If I ever have car trouble, the first people I would call is my family. I wonder if this lady is married. "So honey, how was your day today?" Wife- "Oh, I got locked in the car today and called 911 for assistance". Now that te tape is made public, someone might recognize her voice, call her and even make fun of her. It's probably going to be the talk of the office too.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
My dad thought he was trapped in his car when his power locks didnt work. I was in the car though and I just told him to pull the manual switch up...

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's hilarious and sad at the same time. It's sad that people get so used to auto features that they forget how to manually use them.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That's hilarious and sad at the same time. It's sad that people get so used to auto features that they forget how to manually use them.
That's so true. I don't know how many times I have to tell my husband to not panic when the remote control is missing or ran out of batteries. "You know, you can still switch it on, change channels and volume manually."

Like Dragon said, I would probably call my husband first if that happened, unless I'm dying of suffocation and need 911 assistance asap.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Just goes to show you, the more we advance technically the morewe regress and forget the basic of manual labor or devices. It's sad but true.

BTW Loved the Blondstar vid you posted Dragon.

Iris

rainbow 11!

Agreed. It's so pathetic. I mean, seriously? Sounds like some people need a crash course in reality and manual labor. :|