Woman led sons and their friends on a crime spree

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Wade8813, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Sorry, but that made me laugh. :D

This story reminds me of the Begale Boys and Ma from Ducktales. Really, really strange. :eek:

3. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I just don't understand - if they were doing this because they were hurting financially, how does doing that help?
    Lol, yeah. I'd totally forgotten about them.

viLky likes this.
  4. mollymoo

mollymoo Registered Member

Wonder if she ever thought she'd become famous for stealing an orange lollypop ? Hear's me worrying about wearing jewelery in public :p

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I know someone who does the same thing: teacher her child how to steal and accompanies her to do it. Talk about moral support and parental guidance.

Nibbles likes this.
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Same here. Well I don't know them, but there are photos of a woman and her daughter in the staff room of the place I work, and apparently the woman use to get her little girl to steal from there. They got caught and are obviously banned now though so I've never seen it.

7. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I also laughed at the orange lollipop line.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Probably just as a make them feel better thing ya know? like the kind of people that are happier by making other people miserable also.

9. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

This has happened at my store, this lady comes in with this little girl. The little girl steals stuff and sticks in in her purse. When they get busted and the cops show up both say the little girl was doing it. Then the lady goes free and the little girl goes back to her parents.
    See the lady can't get busted because the little girl is a minor. We've stopped em twice and the cops won't do anything about it but kick them out and call the girl's parents.

Of course the lady in the article was the mother of some of these kids so if they're minors she can be held responsible for their actions.