• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman gives birth to "Giant"

Teorropy

wow, pianobone that is big. How tall is your father?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I was a little over 8 pounds at birth, I do not remember the exact weight, but I am now 5' 10'' and weigh 190

orangelightning

Registered Member
The size of the baby at birth isn't an indication of how big they'll be when they grow up. I was a ten pound baby with a beach ball sized head and I'm 5'8 150 now. Not so big. Just ripped. RAAAH.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
That's funny, not sure how much i weighed when i was born.

Right now around 5'8 now and I'm about 135pounds.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Well I was 6lbs 14oz. at birth and today I am 6ft and 320lbs.

Usually the first child is the smallest baby. Every baby after that is a little larger and weighs more.

orangelightning

Registered Member
Yes that was weight and height sans dreads. With them I'm about 4 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier.

Yes, why would later children be larger? I was the first born and the largest.

Bill

Registered Member
I must of inhereted some weird tall gene, because my parents are shorter people, and I'm just plain tall. You should see some of my buds, though, man, cause next to me they are like midgets... lol

6'4"ish

I have a hard time driving in small cars.
I stopped growing when I turned 17
My shortest friend is 4'11" and comes up to around my navel, give or take...
But she actually IS a midget...
She also has a hard time driving, because she cannot reach the pedals...
the bad thing is that I only weigh 195 pnds, cause im thin...