• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman gives birth to "Giant"

SamusAran86

Registered Member
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6847721/

A woman in Brazil gave birth Wednesday to a boy that doctors have nicknamed "giant baby." The infant weighs 17 pounds, about the average size of a six-month-old. He was delivered by Caesarean section
I certainly hope it was delivered by C-Section, as giving birth to a 17 pound baby would ruin sex with that/for woman for the rest of her life

Both of my children were just under 7 pounds, and both are alot bigger than children there ages, will this kid be out next "Andre the Giant"

one note, all of the children this woman has givin birth to have weighed over 10 pounds, but 17 is SILL UNHEARD OF

Teorropy

Holy Crap, that is one big baby. My daughter was only 8 pounds. Damn, if it wasn't C-section, talk about your stretch marks.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I was 8lbs 12 oz. and 22" long. Not huge, but a bigger baby. :lol:

Pianobone

Registered Member
Lol, my dad was over 9lbs at birth :lol: