• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman found alive in freezer after 5 days

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
(CBS News) TULSA, Okla. - A Tulsa woman missing since Saturday was found alive inside a freezer in her home Wednesday, CBS Tulsa affiliate KOTV-TV reports

Missing woman found alive in freezer after 5 days
They think this woman was worried about a storm when she got into a chest type freezer and couldn't get out. They searched the house and couldn't figure out what happened to her. Later when they went back to the house they heard her asking for someone to help her. That's when they found her in the freezer and it was running.

I don't know about you guys but I think I could get out of a chest type freezer.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
How did she survive in a freezer for five days is my main question?

I think the pressure was too great to open the freezer, especially from the inside. But the people should've known better to check everywhere for her when they first came in but why didn't she call for help the first time though?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering that myself. She had to of been really cold. Maybe that is why she couldn't get out. I was thinking that maybe the first time she didn't hear them and maybe the second time she did since she had the freezer door open a bit.