Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I thought this story would have done the rounds on GF by now.
Basically some sick, twisted lady saw a cat on the street and stroked it.. A few seconds later she picks it up and throws it in to a bin! The owner of the cat has a CCTV camera outside his house which caught the entire thing.
The poor cat was in the bin for 15 hours!!

YouTube - Cruel Woman Dumps Cat In the Bin!!!

"I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly thought it would be funny to put it in the wheelie bin which was right beside me"
"I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped. I expected it to wriggle free."

Cat In A Wheelie Bin: Woman Caught On CCTV Mary Bale Apologises For Her Actions | UK News | Sky News
------
Seeing as no lasting harm came to the cat, I have to share this with you:

YouTube - Cruel Cat Dumps Woman In Bin (Revenge Of The Cat )

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
How the hell was the cat supposed to "wiggle" out of the wheelie bin? I'm so thankful that the cat was okay tho. I like how she says it was just a "joke." I hope she had a good laugh about it since she is now probably the most hated woman in the world. She's only sorry cause she got caught. Frankly, this fat cow deserves everything she gets.

I haven't stopped hearing about this since I saw it on the news in the states. I was surprised when I found out it was a story from England! The video freaks me out a bit for some reason. Weird person. I also read her apology in the newspaper... apparently she needs protection with her at all times and gets tons of death threats.

lol @ the second video you posted.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah I have seen this many of times and still hear about it here and there. A very cruel act, if she thought it would wiggle free she should of waited 5 minutes to see if it did and if not just let the thing out at least.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
What??? I've not heard or seen anything about this. That is insane. Good thing Elly isn't around to see this.

That is seriously messed up. She's lying. It wasn't a joke. She is evil!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I saw this on the news the other day. It is absolutely sickening. I can't imagine why people would even dare do such a thing. One it is a poor mostly defenseless animal.. Two, it is most likely someone's pet. All the cat wanted was a little bit of love, and she took advantage of that for some sick pleasure.

She is a disgusting human being.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I agree with Alisa, I think I watched this when I was on the phone with her, actually. Anyways, I am glad the cat was fine! Poor Lola. :[ That kitty looks so cute, too. I'm going to go cuddle with my cat now.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I agree with Alisa, I think I watched this when I was on the phone with her, actually. Anyways, I am glad the cat was fine! Poor Lola. :[ That kitty looks so cute, too. I'm going to go cuddle with my cat
now.
Pu$$y, lawlz.

Kinda sucks for the cat but glad that it wasn't harmed to an extreme. 15 hours though, thats gotta suck :(

GO SYLVESETER!!!

~Shwa